Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Final attempt at magazine

I designed my cover page using a picture of a hanging torch full of flowers around it to relate it to my topic(Nature). In the Background is an IVY wall to relate the cover page even more to nature. The time then was 4pm and the sun started to set. I chose that time because it showed more natural colors.
I designed my Cover Page using only a pet bird and a laundry hanging rope. The Background is full of trees and a green shade to match the colors of the green bird as well as the trees in the back. This picture was shot about 5 minutes after i shot the Double spread page.
To designed the Contents page, i took a picture of a flower that was planted right outside my house. I used a simple font to make it easy for the audience to read. This picture was shot 15 minutes after i shot the cover page.

5 comments:

  1. please complete your work and pay special attention to the following points.
    1.Add at least one more picture in your coursework.
    2.Focus on the color and font of text on all pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please complete your work asap add one or two pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please complete your work asap add one or two pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are sceenshots of printable PDF file og your final product?Why you have still not improved your content page as discussed in class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are sceenshots of printable PDF file og your final product?Why you have still not improved your content page as discussed in class?

    ReplyDelete